Crestwood Preparatory College Pathway Program
Crestwood Preparatory College Pathway Program @ Webtree
Helping students achieve higher standards to become eligible for a prestigious school and enhancing their adaptability to the different Canadian learning environment is one of our missions. Therefore, we developed an elite pathway program with Crestwood Preparatory College to help students be well prepared before they enter Crestwood Preparatory College. The program is aiming to fully equip the students with the learning capability required to study at this prestigious private school to achieve their educational goal.
- Completed application form
- A copy of the applicant’s passport
- A non-refundable application fee of $250 CAD
- Copies of the applicant’s two most recent school reports
- Program starting point: Sept, Nov, Feb, Apr, July-August
At Webtree, we use an innovative, creative, and nurturing educational approach in providing our students with an individualized quality education which prepares them to become responsible, engaged citizens, future leaders and innovators.
- Providing individualized academic plans and tailored programs.
- One-on-one academic consulting and follow-ups.
- Providing IELTS training and after-school tutoring support to improve international students’ English proficiency.
- Upon completing the pathway program and meeting the admission requirements, the students can be admitted into CPC to study the appropriate grades.
- Providing students with variety of extra-curriculum and contests opportunities and preparing students to get ready for CPC school life.
- Arranging school tour to CPC and ensuring the students who participate in the pathway program to have more opportunities to experience school life at CPC
Who can apply
- The applicant must be a secondary school student for up to grade 10 and
- The applicant’s current English proficiency does not meet CPC’s admission requirement and/or
- The applicant’s current academic performance is insufficient and needs to be further strengthened to mee CPC’s admission requirement and learning environment
How to apply
1. Prepare all the required documents
2. Email all the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Virtual Interview with school principal
4. Receiving offer of admission and pay tuition fee
5. School enrollment and meet with academic counsellor for one on one planning
$30800 CAD/Year (8 courses)
Program and supplemental
Application/Registration Fee $250
Technology &Material Fee $500
School Activity & Incidental Fee $600
Medical Insurance $675